1. From your dashboard select Contacts 2. Now Click on Add Contact
3. Enter the name phone number and other details 4. Click on Save and the contact will be successfully added
Adding a Custom Field to Store Additional Information for a Contact
Sometimes it is necessary to store some additional information for your contacts. This may vary from individual to individual depending on certain use cases. To facilitate this we have added the option of adding custom fields. These custom fields can be easily added by a user. To add a custom field perform the steps below:
1. From the sidebar select Contacts 2. Click on Add Contact 3. Now click on Customize Fields button. You can also click on the ‘+’ symbol beside Your Added Custom Fields.
4. Now enter the field name and type, and click on save. 5. Your new custom field has now been added. This new field will now be available for all new as well as existing contacts.
Viewing an Existing Contact
When you go to the contacts page from the sidebar, you normally see the list of contacts already saved. To view the details for any particular contact: 1. Go to Contacts from the sidebar. 2. Navigate to the required contact and click on Detail.
3. Now you will be able to see the details of the required contact.
Edit a Contact
1. From your dashboard select Contacts 2. Search the contact to be edited and click on Details
3. Now click on the Edit button to edit the contact
4. Once done click on Save to update the contact
We invite you to explore the free trial today! The trial version is available for a month, and you may choose your plan later
Legodesk is owned by Legodesk Technologies Private Limited,
under the Companies Act, 2013. It is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice. It neither endorses, solicits the work of any Lawyers, Law Firms, and Legal Professionals. The use of any materials or services or software is not a substitute for legal advice. Only a legal practitioner can provide legal advice. A legal practitioner should be consulted for any legal advice or matter.