2. Click on Add Event Button. Alternatively, you can also click on the required date from the calendar month view or click on the required time in the calendar week view or day view. 3. Now fill in the title and the description of the event in the New Calendar Entry popup. 4. Now set the Start date and time, and the End date and time. Click on Add to save the event. The new event will now be saved in your calendar.
View an Existing Event
1. Go to Calendar from the sidebar. 2. Navigate to the date on which the event is scheduled. 3. Your event will be listed under that date, highlighted in a certain color. 4. Click on the event to view more details. You can also view all the events scheduled for the current day under Today’s Task. You can also view the details of all your upcoming hearings on the calendar.
Edit an Existing Event
1. Go to Calendar from the sidebar 2. Navigate to the date on which the event is scheduled. 3. Click on the event to view the details of that event. 4. Click on the Edit button.
5. Now you can change the title, description, start date and time, or the end date and time of the event. 6. Click on Update to save the changes.
Delete an Existing Event
1. Go to Calendar from the sidebar 2. Navigate to the date on which the event is scheduled. 3. Click on the event to view the details of that event.
4. Click on the Delete button. 5. Click Ok in the message box to confirm.
You can also delete an event using the delete button for the events under Toady’s Task.
To-Do lists help you to organize your day and write down important tasks. You can add a task to your to-do list, mark a task as done when it is completed or delete a task from the list.
1. To add a task Click on Add a Task under the To-Do list
2. To mark a task as done, click on the checkbox beside the task, and then click on Done.
3. To delete a task Click on the Delete button beside the task.
We invite you to explore the free trial today! The trial version is available for a month, and you may choose your plan later
Legodesk is owned by Legodesk Technologies Private Limited,
under the Companies Act, 2013. It is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice. It neither endorses, solicits the work of any Lawyers, Law Firms, and Legal Professionals. The use of any materials or services or software is not a substitute for legal advice. Only a legal practitioner can provide legal advice. A legal practitioner should be consulted for any legal advice or matter.