Documents can be generated by accessing the documents generator feature. 1. From the sidebar, select the automation button. 2. Select the sub-option “Document Generator”. 3. Access the ‘Generate Documents’ button in the top left corner of the page to generate a document.
4. Fill in the fields asking for the following details: a. Job Title b. Job Description
5. The next step requires you to upload a CSV file in the given space. 6. After uploading the CSV file, click on the ‘Next’ button on the top right-hand side of the page. 7. On this newly loaded page, upload a template (which must be in Docx format) in order to generate documents from a CSV file. 8. You can upload multiple templates.
9. Select a template/s in which format you want to generate your document. 10. Click the ‘Next button to visit the last page where you can find your generated documents. 11. You can preview and download your documents in either PDF, MS word or both.
12. Download your generated documents to access them. 13. You will find the information from your CSV file added into your generated documents in your desired template format.
B. Deleting Process
A process can be deleted if you feel you’ve realized you don’t want the document in that particular format in which you’ve already uploaded or if you want to upload another file.
1. There is a ‘Delete Process’ button on the top right corner of the page which you can use if you wish to delete the process. 2. The button is present at all steps, starting from step 1 and lasting till step 3. You can delete the process at any time you want.
C. Accessing Documents
1. On the home page of the document generator, you can view all your generated documents and click on ‘Detail’ to view or access them. 2. On the top right corner of the page, you can also search for documents by searching for the process, title and dates, as the case may be.
We invite you to explore the free trial today! The trial version is available for a month, and you may choose your plan later
Legodesk is owned by Legodesk Technologies Private Limited,
under the Companies Act, 2013. It is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice. It neither endorses, solicits the work of any Lawyers, Law Firms, and Legal Professionals. The use of any materials or services or software is not a substitute for legal advice. Only a legal practitioner can provide legal advice. A legal practitioner should be consulted for any legal advice or matter.