When a client posts a query all lawyers can view and respond to that query. 1. From the sidebar go to Queries 2. Now you will be able to view all the queries starting with the latest ones. 3. Click on Details to view any queries.
4. Now you will be able to view the details of the query posted and the documents (if any) along with the query. 5. After studying the query and the accompanying documents, click on Accept if you want to accept the query and connect with the client.
6. After you have accepted the Query, you will see the connect button, which will help you to connect with the client.
Connect with a Client
To connect with a client, you have to 1st accept a query posted by the client. 1. Once you have accepted a query you will be able to see the Connect button. 2. Click on the Connect button.
3. Now your inbox will open with the conversation window of this new client. 4. Now type your message and click on send to send it.
Send and Receive Messages from Clients
When a lawyer sends a message, you will receive an email. By clicking on the link in the email you will be directed to the conversation page directly. You can also find your conversation by logging in to your account. 1. From the sidebar go to Queries 2. Now click on the Inbox button
3. Now you will see a list of clients. Select the one you want to send or read a message.
4. Type your message and click on the send button.
5. The messages you sent and received are displayed in conversation form. 6. You can also send documents or other attachments by clicking on the attachment button.
We invite you to explore the free trial today! The trial version is available for a month, and you may choose your plan later
Legodesk is owned by Legodesk Technologies Private Limited,
under the Companies Act, 2013. It is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice. It neither endorses, solicits the work of any Lawyers, Law Firms, and Legal Professionals. The use of any materials or services or software is not a substitute for legal advice. Only a legal practitioner can provide legal advice. A legal practitioner should be consulted for any legal advice or matter.