Help articles provide our users with the necessary information to use Legodesk’s products and features
How to add a Case to your Legodesk account?
You can manually add a Case to your Legodesk account.
- In your Legodesk account Navigate to Case>
- Click on add Start New Case
- Fill in the details and select Start the Case
How to add contacts?
You can add contacts either manually or import contacts
- In your Legodesk account navigate to Contacts>
- To add contacts manually select Add Contacts option
- Fill in the details and click Save.
How to import contacts?
- To import contacts to your Legodesk Account create a CSV file with the contacts.
- Navigate to Contacts>
- Select Import Contacts drop the file and click on Upload
How to raise the ticket in Legodesk?
- To raise a ticket in Legodesk Navigate to Settings>
- Select Create ticket Fill in the details and click on Submit.
How to add Organizational details?
- To add organizational details to your Legodesk account Navigate to Settings>
- Select the Organizational Details and fill in the details
- You can also edit your details by selecting the Edit option
How to try the premium features?
- To try the premium features of Legodesk Navigate to Settings>
- Select the Subscriptions and click on Contact us
- Fill the details the in tab your redirected and Submit
- You will be contacted by our executives with the details
How to add an event?
- To add an event to Legodesk account Navigate either to Dashboard> or Calendar>
- Select the Add Event option
- Fill in the details and click on Add Event.